Click on each of the questions below for answers to these commonly asked questions. If you have additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Sue via email.
1. Visit our shop here. Enter the number of tickets you wish to purchase and click on the ADD TO CART button.
2. This will bring you to the “shopping cart”. If the quantity is incorrect, correct it and click on UPDATE CART. If it is correct, click the PROCEED TO CHECKOUT button.
3. Complete the form with your billing details (name, address, email etc.). Scroll down to confirm that the Order Total is correct.
4. Choose one of two options to pay: Cheque/Email Transfer or via Pay Pal. Click on your preferred method of payment and click the PLACE ORDER button.
If you choose the PayPal payment option and click the PLACE ORDER button, you will be directed to the PayPal website. Here, you will have two options to pay.If you have a PayPal account, simply log in and make your payment. You will receive a confirmation of payment and will be directed back to the Miss Lizzy’s Foundation site.
—– O R —–
If you do not have a PayPal account, click on the “Don’t have a PayPal account?” link. This will direct you to a secure site where you can use your credit card for payment.
If you choose the Cheque/E-Mail transfer payment option and click the PLACE ORDER button, you will process your order for the requested number of tickets. There are several ways to send your payment to finalize your order:
- You may send an email transfer to ldelciancio[AT]misslizzys[DOT]org through your online banking.
- You may mail a cheque, made payable to Miss Lizzy’s Foundation, to:
Miss Lizzy’s Foundation
c/o Liz DelCiancio
125 Mersea Road 3
Leamington, ON N8H 3V5.
Please send an email to ldelciancio[AT]misslizzys[DOT]org to advise that a cheque has been mailed so we can anticipate its’ arrival.
- You can pay cash in person. Please contact Liz DelCiancio directly via the Foundation at 1-519-326-1955 to arrange drop off.
IMPORTANT: Please note that your order will not be considered complete and your spot not confirmed until your payment has cleared. Any orders that are not paid in full within 3 weeks of the event will be cancelled and tickets offered to those on a waiting list, if applicable.
Each guest will have 4 feet of crafting space and 15 hrs of crafting time.
There will be a “care package” for each guest, with all sorts of goodies, including a booklet of exclusive sketches that you can use for inspiration!
Your ticket also entitles you to two door prize draw tickets – we will be drawing for prizes throughout the crop!
As for sustenance, we will provide morning muffins and pastries, a catered lunch and dinner, as well as a cupcake/dessert bar later in the evening. There will be coffee, tea, soft drinks and water available throughout the day, as well.
Any classes offered are not included in the crop ticket price.